-
May 4th, 2003, 12:24 AM
#31
Inactive Member
i'm human [img]redface.gif[/img] , but now i wrote well and nothing yet, anyway i trying to find that software. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 03, 2003 09:26 PM: Message edited by: X_Manga ]</font>
-
May 4th, 2003, 01:31 AM
#32
Inactive Member
To download BitTorrent go here:
BitTorrent Download
Bittorrent is a peer-to-peer file sharing program. It's not like Kazaa where you do a search and download stuff. A good example of what BitTorrent is used for is at:
Toriyama's World
Where you click on a link, connect to someone who has already downloaded the file, and you download the file from them. There's also an explanation on how BitTorrent works on the BitTorrent site.
For IRC you go to mIRC.com and download the program. IRC allows you to go to a chatroom, connect to other users and download files from them. IRC isn't the easiest thing to work with though. >.<
-
May 4th, 2003, 12:14 PM
#33
Inactive Member
thanks so much !!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 4th, 2003, 01:25 PM
#34
Inactive Member
Q: Is bittorrent only good for broadband, or would it work with my 56k? I've never bothered to find out, but it's starting to look useful.
PS, Sakura, Crisis I've been having trouble uploading files but Midare zips 1+2 seem to be up now at http://www.nijkon.net/ms/midare1.zip and midare2.zip. I'll hopefully have the rest up soon.
-
May 4th, 2003, 10:50 PM
#35
Inactive Member
Hmmm...I don't have a 56K so I'm not really sure, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work for you.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks